30 Sept 2014

Novel. Skizo. input. Baru.

Salam...

Last weekend I just finished read this one novel, Skizo. It's been so long that I'm not-kind of being served by a novel that I'd love to classify as "novel yg berisi, bijaksana, menggerak kan otak" as I always get from the novelist such as those novelist who wrote a very good novels. So here, "Skizo". Basicly, from my point of view there is nothing more or less about this novel, I'd say it as "Boleh laa" But one thing that I will never forget about this novel is the lesson or the knowledge that it loads. Very-very beyond my thinking. Okey it's beyond my thinking. (only me) in the nutshell, this novel is about Megat Andika who was gone through a coma phase of his life after being hit by a very severe accident that almost. Almost brought him to death. His life is 100% depends on the aid machine in the hospital, to keep him breath while he's coma. He almost announce as dead because of his brain no longer functioning, luckily about 6 hours before the announcement of his death by the doctors, he is awake. So, he is awake. He is the son of the millionaire who's about to heir their empire of bisnes what so ever-kind of like that. So the accident is actually an attempt to kill him by irresponsible parties that wanted to take over his place. But the attempt is fail. He is alive. So the second attempt made, this time is a very crystal clear plan, very obvious plan that this Megat Andika must die. 
(next, is important)  The plan is by stabbing him right exactly on his left part of his body where his Heart located. Meaning that on the very right point where his heart is. So obviously the chance for him to survive is none, furthermore the technique used by the woman who stab him is really-really promising for his death-by cleaving the Heart of Megat Andika. So for this second attempt of killing, it's seems like there is no more light to be seen. After being stabbed, he's totally black out and in unconscious state. at this moment, I become so frustrated because it is seems like there is no point for him to fight for his life while he's coma, right? who's going to stand for their family's empire bisnes, who's going to revenge for his father murder and there are so many things like end up nothing. (bagus nda payah buat cerita kalau begini)
but surprisingly, his eyes was widely open and asking "saya di mana" (haihhh biar betul sudah kena tikam di jantung pula tu hahhh) and then the doctor answered that he is in the hospital, and he asked "bukan sepatutnya saya dah mati ke?" yes that's what supposedly happen. But he is not. why? 

before I tell you further, have you ever feel like there is burden in your heart and suddenly it is released from your shoulder, you feel so good but at the same time unbelieve of what is happening. you feel so lega at the same time thinking that this is nothing but a nonsense. Being stabbed right exactly in the heart plus the heart is kind of being cleaved, how could you ever can breath again. you are dead. deadly dead. But he is not. I was "haaaahhhh??!!" biar betul ni novel. unbelievable.  

Wanna know why he is still alive? Because his heart is not at the left side of his body, but at his right. Jantung En. Megat Andika ni di sebelah kanan. Bukan kiri! homaigad. can you accept that? please accept this. The writer of this "skizo" is actually a doctor. So it is. This is really a new input for me, ada pula manusia berjantung disebelah kanan. and it is actually memang ada. it is known as "Dextrocardia". There are 3 stages of this case, some do not bring any implications and even asymptoms like what happen to Megat Andika, he himself didn't know that His heart is at his Right. So amazing. He is someone that having a mirror-image organ structures, meaning that his heart is at Right so his lungs are at the other side. This is congenital and happen very rare, the case might be like only 8 people with Dextrocardia for every million humans (8:100 000 0) This is happen. 

Nothing's impossible. (36:82) 
"HIS command is only when HE intends a thing that HE says to it, "Be", and it is."
I don't know why, But I really amazed by this fact that there are people out there who're their heart is at their Right. very rare, indeed.

Is this a good input? hope so. a new thing for me.
I realize that everybody in this world has their own story. Everybody's went through something in their life. But they manage to went through it and even smile happily. 
I promise that I'll be very careful on what will I write, wherever it is.
People said that Life's like Roda, sometimes up and there is down. Just be patient going through it.
I missed my old self, my old heart. seriously.

"it is neither too exited nor feeling sorrow. Neutral is nice and at the same time being grateful"
Tenang. Bahagia. I don't want to be happy if at the end it gave me pain and sorrow. I'd prefer being neutral, that's all what I want. will work hard for it. Leave everything hurts behind. I will.

Today's tuesday, and my schedule today is very unpleasing. But have to bear with it! I'll be back to the place where I belongs in 2 and a half days starting at this moment, insyaAllah. 
Gonna sit for first test on thursday for Parasitology, and this subject leads my heart to become more and more grateful to HIM for HIS merciful. Thank you for not testing us as heavy as them. alhamdulillah and I really think that Parasites is bad (the shit-est among the shit-est!) But whatever it is, they are still Allah's creation, there must be something hidden for their creations on this earth, maybe to make a lost heart to return to the place where it should be? pasti ada hikmahnya.

lately addicted to an old song that out of nothing influence my mood to become more relax and if I say happy, it is seems like a hyper word. but yeah, it is seems like inducing my self to euphoria (haha another hyperbolic word) no, but kind of. 
feelings happy listening to this certain song. title? secret.
the title is not secret, but the title is secret. hahaha, how beautiful the words can be!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment