it's been so long since the last time I wrote.
I just have nothing to share.
Living this life just the way it is.
Adapting to the new phase of my life.
New people. New environment.
New of everything.
Nowadays, people are talking abt depression. This issue caught my attention. Because I am worry if I probably got this depression without me knowing it. Depression is a disease, just like cancer it probably attacking you, consuming you, no matter who you are, no matter how pious you are, no matter whatever it is, you could be its victim. So, the best we could do is to do the prevention. How? by checking ourselves. Our very own self. The inner part of ourselves.
Btw, Im not an expert. I just do random reading. and two important points that I understand abt depression are:
1) Depression could cause death. (just like other diseases)
2) Anybody could get depression. (just like other diseases)
and Just like we have to worry abt other diseases, like cancer or diabetes, we should be aware abt this depression and we should not take it as a joke. Depression should be treated seriously, and one should not simply say, "I got depression!" unless he/she is really depressed-diagnosed by authorised doctors.
The people around should help and not take the depressed person for granted, because the depression is really could lead to death, to the one who got it, or ones who around it.
The people around should help and not take the depressed person for granted, because the depression is really could lead to death, to the one who got it, or ones who around it.
The Depression term should not be mentioned easily, just like cancer. People are not simply say "I got brain cancer" if they got headache. So do the the person who is stress, should not easily say "I got depression". Because Stress is not depression, though it could lead to depression if it left untreated.
Depression also can not be treated easily, by just giving advice such as, "pray!" and anything like that. Pious people also get depression, because it just a disease, it doesn't choose people to attack based on their level of Faith. Just like other diseases, which is a Test to people, so do the depression.
I am writing this so that people will aware abt this disease. Take prevention. Seek help. Depression is just like other diseases, but this one can not be seen physically. and just like other diseases, if one got Depression, Seek Help. From The One who created the diseases-GOD. and from those who become the medium-doctors.Family.Friends.Animals.Plants.Nature.
"If only it is that easy to "get a life", because if it is, I wouldn't have to spend every minutes of everyday wishing I could just, die"
-This truly hurt my heart, I read this line from one who I look up to since I was in secondary school. I dont know what kind of life is he having now, but I wish only the best for him. I pray so that he will be strong. This worldly life, is just a joke. Dont put it in your heart. Be strong. We are here bc of Allah. to Worship Allah. That's all.-
I could say this bc I am still in good condition, despite of my hopeless and jobless situation now. (insert the emoticon of laughing to cry here)
Day to day, I never stop being grateful to Allah for every blessing that HE grants me. For every moment that HE lends me. I pray so that Allah will give me rewards for patience that I try to uphold. I do have my downs time, but I try to stand it. I probably have to face worse in the future, I hope I could reread this to my self.
In al-Quran, Allah said "So be Patient, with Beautiful Patience" (al-ma'rij,5)
in Nutshell, Be Patient. For the Door of Patience is the Closest door to Allah. (love)
wassalam
-This truly hurt my heart, I read this line from one who I look up to since I was in secondary school. I dont know what kind of life is he having now, but I wish only the best for him. I pray so that he will be strong. This worldly life, is just a joke. Dont put it in your heart. Be strong. We are here bc of Allah. to Worship Allah. That's all.-
I could say this bc I am still in good condition, despite of my hopeless and jobless situation now. (
Day to day, I never stop being grateful to Allah for every blessing that HE grants me. For every moment that HE lends me. I pray so that Allah will give me rewards for patience that I try to uphold. I do have my downs time, but I try to stand it. I probably have to face worse in the future, I hope I could reread this to my self.
In al-Quran, Allah said "So be Patient, with Beautiful Patience" (al-ma'rij,5)
in Nutshell, Be Patient. For the Door of Patience is the Closest door to Allah. (love)
wassalam
No comments:
Post a Comment